Contact Us: (686)74021153

In the events of the death of a member, a nominee will receive the deceased member’s available fund. As a member it is important a KPF Nomination Form is completed and updated any time. 


    1. A member should complete a KPF Nomination Form 
    2. Birth Certificates / Marriage Certificate for Nominees 

Minor nominees

    If the nominee is a minor (under 18), the fund will be paid to the Kiribati Lands Board

No nominees and/or Invalid nomination

If the deceased member has no nominees or has invalid nomination, the fund will be paid to the Kiribati High Court

Change of Nomination

A member can change a nomination anytime. Visit the office (Compliance Section) and discuss the change with a Compliance Officer.



Loan Online